Rocky Patel Prohibition Connecticut (Toro) (6.5"x52) Jar of 16
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Dressed in a golden Broadleaf wrapper, Rocky Patel Prohibition Connecticut is a smooth to medium-bodied Nicaraguan handmade. With notes of almonds, cedar, and cream, Rocky Patel utilizes choice hand-selected long-fillers within the blend.
History: 10 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- LS of Loxahatchee, FL$49.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of San Pedro, CA$49.00/ea1 Unit,
- HP of Houston, TX$49.00/ea1 Unit,
- KD of De Pere, WI$51.50/ea1 Unit,
- CH of San Marcos, TX$49.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of YORKVILLE, NY$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- WD of HANOVER, MA$49.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Tampa, FL$49.50/ea1 Unit,
- JK of New Port Richey, FL$51.00/ea1 Unit,
- GM of Des Plaines, IL$52.00/ea1 Unit,