Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve (Robusto) (5.5"x54) Pack of 10
Risen From the Ashes
Throughout life, there are times where you fail to keep in touch with folks. A matter of circumstance, people often grow apart. But regardless of how long contact was lost, the very same folks also have the ability to pick up right where they left off. Risen from the ashes is the Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve.
Ten years after its birth, the prodigal cigar returns once again. While its disappearance over the years is unknown, it’s good to see it back.
Aesthetically, Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo still looks great. Beautifully box-pressed, this 5.5” X 54 Robusto once again boasts that suave, oily Corojo wrapper. And although Olde World updated its wardrobe, it draws as effortless as it did a decade ago.
When lit, this medium-bodied Honduran gives a sweet, cedar flavor with a rich tobacco core. Burning splendidly, Olde World Reserve Corojo is comprised of expertly-selected Nicaraguan tobaccos from Rocky Patel himself. With changing flavors of earth and spice throughout the second and third parts of the cigar, Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo has picked up right where it left off.
Risen from the ashes is an industry classic.
- CR of PEARLAND, TX$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Boerne, TX$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- GH of GREENSBURG, PA$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- GD of Lewisville, TX$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Lutz, FL$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Boynton Beach, FL$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Morgan Hill, CA$29.00/ea2 Units,
- CH of Lake Tapawingo, MO$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- TR of Commerce Township, MI$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- YF of Frederick, MD$29.00/ea2 Units,