Cohiba Pequenos (Cigarillos) (4.2"x34) Pack of 30
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Dressed in a toothy Cameroon wrapper from Africa, the 92-rated Cohiba Red Dot delivers a subtle spice and an ample sweetness. With a careful selection of well-aged long-fillers, this medium-bodied blend is hand-rolled in the Dominican Republic.
Bid to Win: $41.00Closes In: Buy Now Price: $54.00 Please Log-in to Bid or Buy
History: 11 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- TC of Danville, IL$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- AR of Chicago, IL$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- GG of HAMBURG, NY$39.00/ea2 Units,
- GC of Lawrenceville, GA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- TN of WASILLA, AK$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Hastings, NE$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Tucson, AZ$39.00/ea3 Units,
- TM of Blaine, WA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- SG of Berkeley, CA$39.00/ea2 Units,
- DN of Wahiawa, HI$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- DM of HARWOOD HEIGHTS, IL$39.50/ea1 Unit,