Cohiba Pequenos (Cigarillos) (4.2"x34) Pack of 30
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Dressed in a toothy Cameroon wrapper from Africa, the 92-rated Cohiba Red Dot delivers a subtle spice and an ample sweetness. With a careful selection of well-aged long-fillers, this medium-bodied blend is hand-rolled in the Dominican Republic.
History: 11 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- JS of Latrobe, PA$42.50/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Pelzer, SC$39.00/ea4 Units,
- DF of Bentonville, AR$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- WC of San Diego, CA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Tucson, AZ$39.00/ea2 Units,
- TT of Woodhaven, NY$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of RANDLEMAN, NC$39.00/ea2 Units,
- KB of Lincolnton, NC$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- JI of Imperial Beach, CA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- BG of MONTCLAIR, CA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Edmond, OK$39.00/ea1 Unit,