Cohiba Pequenos (Cigarillos) (4.2"x34) Pack of 30
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Dressed in a toothy Cameroon wrapper from Africa, the 92-rated Cohiba Red Dot delivers a subtle spice and an ample sweetness. With a careful selection of well-aged long-fillers, this medium-bodied blend is hand-rolled in the Dominican Republic.
History: 11 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- AS of LEBANON, IN$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of ADAMS, MA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- CH of Pontiac , IL$45.00/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Hamilton, OH$39.00/ea4 Units,
- AB of Alameda, CA$42.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of St. Paul Park, MN$39.00/ea2 Units,
- JT of RANDLEMAN, NC$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZB of Lubbock, TX$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- KE of PROCTOR, WV$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- YT of Blaine, WA$39.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Garden Grove, CA$41.00/ea1 Unit,