Cohiba Pequenos (Cigarillos) (4.2"x34) Pack of 30
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Dressed in a toothy Cameroon wrapper from Africa, the 92-rated Cohiba Red Dot delivers a subtle spice and an ample sweetness. With a careful selection of well-aged long-fillers, this medium-bodied blend is hand-rolled in the Dominican Republic.
History: 5 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- TN of Philadelphia, PA$40.50/ea4 Units,
- AB of Alameda, CA$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- VM of Glendale, NY$41.50/ea1 Unit,
- GS of Detroit, MI$41.50/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Pelzer, SC$42.00/ea3 Units,